Macayla Video

Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Time


Well this is new for me this blogging thing. But I will give it a try. I have been wanting to sit down for almost a week now and try to blog, but I guess that shows me what life is like right now. Having an infant in the house is a lot of work. You would think that they sleep a lot but at the end of the day most days I feel like nothing was accomplished except feeding kids, burping a baby, changing diapers, putting kids in naps, and maybe spend some time actually playing with them. Boy that was a long sentence.

As we speak Mariah is fussing and wanting my attention. She rolled over again and can't figure out how she got there.

Although life seems hectic, I am still enjoying being able to watch all of these stages first hand. I even thought today that Macayla and Mariah won't remember all of this time that we spent together, but I on the other hand will remember every moment (our so I hope). I try to stop and enjoy the little things, like Macayla singing the "run away" song (Where is thumbkin). She was singing almost every line to the song, and in that moment I tried to cement this memory into my brain so I wouldn't forget. I hope that I can remember all of the wonderful things about my children. Macayla has such an imagination, I love watching her...




2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Wow, when you start blogging, you do it right!! Looks so good, what great memories!
Travis

John said...

Great first blog post!

We will subscribe and wait for updates. I'm glad you guys are doing well. Sarah and I are still waiting. We will let you all know ASAP!

- john