Macayla Video

Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Jeff's Birthday is this Wednesday! Send an email or comment on this blog to tell him Happy Birthday! My parents are coming on Thursday and will be here for a week. I can't wait. Macayla is really excited too. When we went to church yesterday, she said "Nonnie and Pappy come to church today", we said not today. She says, " Nonnie and Pappy coming soon. They stay at my home." She has been talking about them every day. We are all excited.

We went canoeing on Saturday. It was awesome. I will post about it later when I have the pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Jetty!
I hope you have a spectacular,stupendous,super-special Birthday! You still are,and will always be my favorite Son, as well as my favorite Pilot, Daddy to my favorite Granddaughters in Florida and husband to my favorite Daughter-in-love!
I love you so very much BUT remember Jesus loves you more and He loves you best!
Love, MOM (DAD too!)